Do you have social media marketing questions like
• What works best?
• What tools will save me time, money, and effort?
• What is the most important kind of content (blogs, podcasts, videos, or visuals)?
• Where is the best place to be?
• How much time do I need to spend on social media?
• How do I get people involved with my brand?
• How can I easily measure how successful I am with my social media marketing?
Find answers in Michael Stelzner of Social Media Examiner’s 2015 social media marketing industry report (available for immediate download until June 12, 2015).
Save time and shine online with content creation, writing, editing, publishing, and online posting done for you by Debbie Lynn Butler, the E-Content Butler.