I am fortunate to be able to play with words for a living. However, too many people associate work with drudgery and the absence of play. In doing so, they are missing opportunities to be
• Fun-loving while solving problems
• Helpful to more people
• True team players
–all aspects of play that should be part of the workplace.
Have fun at work and play more.
• Engage your creative, fun-loving brain as often as you can
• Play games instead of surfing the Internet during breaks
• Look for the humor in situations
• Create your own celebrations and work holidays to inspire your co-workers to share in the merriment