You need to take a couple of crucial steps.
• Allocate people, time, and money to creating a plan and good content
• Know your desired audience before you start
• Don’t just do what is easiest for you—do what is best for them
– Answer their questions
– Provide them with step-by-step instructions
– Share special insight
– Say thank you
– Give rewards
– Make it fun
– Respond and engage
• Encourage all of your employees to get involved as brand spokespeople—read how to do so successfully here.
Save time and shine online with content creation, writing, editing, publishing, and online posting done for you by Debbie Lynn Butler, the E-Content Butler.