Have you ever asked “Why doesn’t my Web site show up in Google search results?” Have you followed expert advice and still been disappointed with your Google placement? See what else you can do to improve your Google ranking:
• View Douglas Karr’s “Infographic: 200 Ranking Factors in the Google Algorithm”
• Peruse Brian Dean’s “Google’s 200 Ranking Factors: The Complete List” if you want even more details
• Check out Google’s search engine optimization starter guide
• Don’t try to trick the search engine—this could backfire
• Determine where exactly you show up in Google search results (page 20? page 5? 4th in the list on page 1?) right now
• Identify three or more ranking factors you have ignored
• Take corrective action
• Check to see if your ranking in Google search results improves over time
Recent content updates appear to work in your favor. Contact me for help writing and posting fresh online content.
Reclaim your time. Get content writing, editing, publishing, and online posting done for you by Debbie Lynn Butler, the E-Content Butler and founder of AVA Professional Support Services.