Ask business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs what you need to grow your business and most will respond “money” or “paying customers.” I disagree. It’s time management skills.
You need to make good use of your time to
• Fulfill your passion
• Make a difference
• Help more people
• Run a successful business
You also need time to
• Create a business plan
• Seek investors
• Hire and train employees
• Implement a marketing plan
• Sell your product or service
• Follow up on leads
• Provide good customer service
• Engage in relationship-building activities with current and future clients
• Provide the attention your employees need
If you don’t manage your time well, you will be less likely to accomplish these income-producing, client-attracting activities. Do you agree?
Debbie Lynn Butler, the E-Content Butler and founder of AVA Professional Support Services, enables clients to save time and shine online with her content writing, editing, and online presence management services.