Are you taking the necessary steps to get your online business where you want it to be or are you content to whine about lack of customers or revenue? If you haven’t already done so, take a snapshot of where you are right now.
• How many customers found you and your business through your online presence?
• How much money have you made because you have a Web site or a blog?
• How many unique Web site/blog visitors do you have?
• Where do they come from?
• How much time do they spend on your site? Where are you losing them?
• Do they complete your call to action?
• Do they make a purchase?
• How much do they spend?
• Have you built an online presence (articles, blog posts, social media, a profile in online directories, etc.) that lets future customers know you have the solution to their particular problem?
• Does your online presence include a variety of valuable information and engaging content in the formats that appeal to your ideal viewers?
Armed with this information, you’re now ready to take action. Check back next week for ready-to-use ideas.