You’re committed to blogging consistently. Here are five quick ideas for May blog posts.
1. Give examples of how your clients are winners, in observance of the Kentucky Derby.
2. Recommend a book that has helped you and your business, for Get Caught Reading Month.
3. Share real-life examples of how you have improved your business’ image (or your clients’) during International Business Image Improvement Month.
4. Host a skin cancer screening for Skin Cancer Awareness Month and post the details on your blog.
5. Announce a photo contest—perhaps for Wordless Wednesdays—and encourage your blog readers to share during National Photo Month.
Special thanks to the original Brownielocks and The 3 Bears for such a comprehensive list of holidays, observances, and celebrations.