Are you afraid to invest time in creating an informational product because of fear of the unknown? Here are seven things that can go wrong when you create your first info product:
1. You may get more subscribers to your e-mail list than you anticipated and have to bump up your subscription level.
2. You may have total strangers stopping you at networking events, asking for advice because they view you, a published author or frequent speaker, as an expert.
3. You may get requests for more products from people who loved your first offering. Talk about pressure!
4. You may find yourself getting more questions and helping more people than you ever thought possible.
5. You may have more demand for your services than you have hours. You might have to hire an assistant.
6. You may run out of product and have to produce more.
7. You may start asking yourself, “Why didn’t I do this sooner?”
Realize that if something can go wrong, it probably will, then hope that your problems are one of these seven.