April is National Humor Month so put this to work for you in your social networking. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
• Share humorous pictures—unusual road signs, misspellings, weird images—instead of writing your blog posts
• Ask your subscribers to submit humor related to your theme. Publicity Hound Joan Stewart does this well with dog jokes. I collect “the butler did it” stories.
• Add to the Twitter collection of one-liners
• Post humorous quotes and crazy things people say at work
• Pick a YouTube video that tickles your funny bone and pass it on
Go ahead…laugh and let your social network laugh with you.