Perhaps you jumped into social networking without a purpose or a plan, hoping it would be good for business. Here are some content ideas you can adapt as your own.
According to Chase’s Calendar of Events, April is International Customer Loyalty Month.
• Offer a special giveaway to customers who subscribe to your newsletter or blog
• Ask for input on what product or service current and future clients would like you to offer
• Mention your customers and their ideas in your blog this month
• Add their testimonials to your social media profiles
• Share links to DIY information or how-to guides to make life easier for your customers or to save them time and money
If your loyal customers are not using social media, don’t despair.
• Send a handwritten note, thanking them for choosing you and your business
• Reward referrals
• Offer extras to ongoing clients
Celebrate with your loyal customers during International Customer Loyalty Month.