You may be head of a startup company or CEO of a multi-million dollar company. The principle of giving is the same: do it.
1. Volunteer your time.
2. Share your expertise.
3. Provide instructions for saving time or money.
4. Use your unique talents for the community good.
5. Offer to lend a non-profit technology or resources for a specific project.
6. Mentor business students.
7. Coach someone exploring entrepreneurship as a recareer option.
8. Support an existing cause.
9. Start a social consciousness campaign of your own.
10. Encourage your employees to match your contributions.
Giving is good for the soul. It is good for business, too.