Is your content relevant? Do you know what people are talking about online? Do you know what they are saying about you?
Put technology to work for you to find out.
• Set Google Alerts for keywords in your industry.
• Create Google Alerts for your name and variations of your name, location, and business.
• Get the RSS feed for Google Hot Trends.
• Use Topsy to monitor keywords and industry topics.
• Check Twitter’s popular topics.
• View Twitter’s trending worldwide list.
• Use TweetBeep to get Twitter alerts.
• Search tags on Technorati.
• Subscribe to one or more news sources.
• Follow the Small Business Trends blog or other blogs related to your area of expertise. Be sure to check the comments, too.