I have to laugh. I’m sitting here, writing about National Take Back Your Time Week (January 26-30, 2009) and wondering where the rest of my day went.
What if I had followed this advice?
1. On a workday morning, don’t go back to bed unless you are sick.
2. If you have to make time for exercise, run really fast.
3. Leave the cooking and clean up to others. Meals will take less time.
4. Plan for surprises. (Who knew it would snow in Pennsylvania in January?)
5. Schedule time in your day to do nothing.
6. Don’t W-A-I-T (waste another instant tackling-jobs-that-you-dislike).
Do what you love best instead.
What will you do to take back your time?